STU offers the UNESCO staff a personal ad service in 5 different locations:
- Fontenoy building:
- 7th floor, near the cafeteria
- Ground floor, on the wall on the right of the lifts
- Miollis building:
- Ground floor, near the lifts in Miollis
- Ground floor, near the fire station in Bonvin
- IIEP: Rue E. Delacroix – Paris 16e
Ads are also published on Intranet.
Ads are displayed for a minimum duration of 1 month.
The display is renewable by written request to STU (see address below).
Ads must be received on Tuesdays by 1 p.m.
- By mail sent to: Syndicat du personnel de l’UNESCO (STU), 7 place de Fontenoy, 75007 Paris
- By direct submission to the STU Secretariat: from 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., and from 2 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. in Office F.007 (B4, Patio) or in the proper mailbox, at the entrance of this office.
Your settlement cheque (see rates below) must be payable to STU.
Please let us know if you wish to receive a receipt.
- Property rentals, sale of various items and cars
STU members: €5; non STU members: €15
- Real estate sales
STU members: €18; non STU members: €35
- Commercial or artisanal ads, liberal professions, lessons, employment offers or demands, real estate professionals
One-month display: €65
Format of the ad: postcard (about 15cm x 11cm) or A5; 5 copies.